Sunday, March 25, 2012

One more game at 2000 points in today

First up, is a picture of the board at the beginning of my turn 2.


You'll notice not a lot of Dark Eldar actually *on* the board... nor, for that matter, a lot of Grey Knights on the board.  Mordrak had come in the first turn (with his two ghostly bodyguards), and then I delayed everything else that I could on turn two via Psychic Communion (one Dread Knight just wanted to get to the party early).  The Dark Eldar player was playing a Duke Sliscus list - The Duke, 3 units of Trueborn in Venoms, 4 units of Kabalite Warriors in Venoms, 2 units of wyches with a Haemonculus' joining each for the pain token love in Raiders, 2 Ravagers and a Razorwing.  He came in piecemeal via deepstrike thanks to the Duke's special rules, and I was able to pick him apart enough to only loose one unit of knights, 3 others spread from the two remain squads and each dread knight had soem wounds... he was left with a weaponless venom, an immobile ravager pointing the wrong direction, and un-damaged venom - but was able to deny me my primary victory (I had scoring units on both objectives, but he was contesting with the venoms).  I was able to score the secondary (the one other objective) and the tertiary (victory points).

Here's a close-up of Mordrak and the Ghosts.


... and no, Mordrak's not painted - only primed.

The next few weekends are going to be quiet for playing - next week we're going on a little family trip and the weekend after that is Easter.  I don't think I can get out of that with two little girls...  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment