Friday, March 27, 2009

This week in gaming...

Or, at least in painting. Not a lot of gaming goes on during the week. Something about having to drive over an hour to get to the game store to play.

Anyway, this week I didn't get as much done as I needed to (mom-in-law was in town), but the Necromatic Bloodbowl team did get finished - it's headed to eBay early next week. I got enough Gf9 magnetic bike bases ordered. I haven't seen these ones yet - but I built my Dryad Army on the 25mm magnetic bases. They rock - I could do the ork bikers v. dryads on the side of the fridge when I'm done. But, you know - up high.. out of my daughter's (and wife's) reach. :)

That's all I've really got - crappy week at work. Layoffs and pay-cuts. Weeeeeee.

1 comment:

  1. Doesn't your wife know how to use the step stool? I'm sure if she really wanted to get to the army, she would. MWAH!

    ReplyDelete