Sunday, October 30, 2011

Game 1 and 2 with the grey knights..


Game 1 vs. Dante's Drop army of Doom (Dante, Dread Libby, 4 x5 Honor Guard, Furioso Dread, and 2 Storm Ravens).  If you can't tell from the picture - that was one of my Knights firing a heavy psycannon at the storm raven that was 8 inches away... I rolled box cars for deviation.  12 - 4 = 8 inches of deviation... right back on my head.  That was my rolling for most of the game.  Needing 3's to wound, rolling 2's... lots of 2's...

I was wiped out on Turn 5.  Off to lunch, and on to Game 2 vs. Dark Eldar.


This was part of turn 1 of my game vs. the Dark Eldar.  It was a knock-down, drag-out, fighitng fight.  At the end of the game, I had a wounded knight, 1 terminator from one squad, 4 from another, and my grand master; he had an immobilized Venom, 2 scourges, and a Razorwing Jetfighter...  And it ended in a tie.  His razorwing did a turn 5, on from reserve, turbo-boost move to contest my objective and then shot and killed the knight with the venom.  Rolled to end the game... rolled a 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment