I ended this season the same way I started it. In the Pouring Rain, playing against the Norse. Same coach - he did end up restarting after our first game - and his one hurt him worse - Casualties were 7-1, including 2 stat breaks, and 3 deaths.... I did much better on the "scoring" for this game though, winning 4-1.
Roughly half his rolls were 1's - which, isn't so good when you need to roll anything but that to be able to hit most of my guys. The three deaths (Ulfwerner, Lineman, and Runner) did net me one free Rotter (only had space for one on my roster). His dice were comically bad - and mine were above average.
So, at the end of 12 games, it looks like I'll be going into the finals (something about having 9 wins, 1 loss, and 2 ties) with the following team:
- 1 Strength Broken Beast of Nurgle with Guard and Block
- 3 Nurgle Warriors, all with Block
- 3 Pestigors with Foul Appearance, one with Guard, one with Frenzy and Juggernaut, and one with Nerves of Steel
- 9 Rotters - one Leader, one Kick-off Return *and* Hail Mary, one just Kick-off Return, two with Wrestle, and one with Kick.
- 3 Re-Rolls (plus the Leader one)
- 10 Fan Factor
- 3 Assistant Coaches
- 3 Cheerleaders
- 390,000gp in the bank
- Team Value of 1,840,000gp
- Touchdowns: 26-8
- Casualties: 33-7
- Fouls that have broken armor: 18