Sunday, August 11, 2013

After Day 2 at OFCC

Two great games today. Game 4 was vs. a beautiful Vestroyan/Coteaz henchmen list. I ended up tabling him, highflying of the game was at the end - my two vendettas hovered to turn and open up on Coteaz. Six las cannons and six heavy bolter shots later.... I tabled him.

Game 5 was a speed round of Grey Knights (45 min). Ended up being tabled, but Crowe attempted to take out the dread librarian, failed, died, and the perils' on the "I take you with me" power".... this was after the dread exploded the Bastion, doing 15 wounds to the guys inside, killing them all, and making the assassin jump off the top and take a wound. It was an awesome game.

So, end of the tourney, I went 3-2 with my Descent of Orks with Orkpocalypese Now!

Sent using 100% recycled electrons.

No comments:

Post a Comment