Sunday, January 3, 2010

First post of the new year...

Right.  So December was reasonably game-less.  What can I say, family stuff.  :)

The wife did get me the new(ish) Bloodbowl PC game for Christmas - so I've been playing that when I have the free time.  It's fun.  That's all.

I got 3 games in of Fantasy today.  We did a mini team tournament.  750pts per team.  There were three games played.  The teams were DoC and Woc (overall winners), Dwarf and Empire (best general), High Elf and Lizardmen (Best Sportsmanship), and then us - the looser team.  Wood Elf and Norse (from the WAB rules).  There were some ass-beatings... most only the receiving end for us.  Here's two pictures from today that I took.

Game 1:


So, this is the setup of Game 1.  Tree's leading the charge (or death as the case were - those Tzeentch daemons *hurt*).







And here's the Dryad's running from the Knights during game 3.

Overall it was a fun day.

Time to get cranking on the building I need to do for Kublacon though.  I've got lot's to build and paint, and not that much free time to do it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment