Saturday, October 27, 2012

Have I mentioned lately that I love my wife...? No? Well, I do.

This weekend my lovely wife not only did the normal wife/mom stuff - she also painted my new BloodBowl team.  :)

These were usually painted late in the evening, after the kids were asleep.

Here's a little time-lapse set of photos.  One taken after each "painting session".  I was hoping to get them dipped today, but kids and work had other plans for me (that, and I can't seem to find the latex gloves...).

The Tomb Guardians - half done.


Tomb Guardians, done.


Most of the "skeletons" done (along with some of the counters)


All but the Blitz-Ras and Throw-Ras


Halfway through the Blitz-Ras and Throw-Ras.


All setup and ready for the dipping sauce.


I'll get some pictures up after they're dunked (so, probably tomorrow night).

2 comments:

  1. Have you ever done a dip tutorial, oh king of the dip? Looking forward to the before and after on these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - September of last year - "Painting Nurgle in 15 easy steps! (Part 1, 2, and 3)."

    This morning I'm planning on picking up some latex gloves, and doing the ole "dip, dip, and swing"...

    ReplyDelete