Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Weekly update.

I don't know if anyone noticed the widget on the top right there.  Shows what I need to get done in that span.  So.  I've gotten most of the platoon built.  I need to finish up last special weapons squad and they're good to go. 

 

 I'm in the point now where I'm searching for extra melta guns.  Seems like it's going to be a full time job here for a few trying to find melta's.  Even most of the ebay/web bitz store's are out of the Cadian Command Squad melta bit.  Sigh.  I will prevail.  :)

The Ogryns were a reasonably easy build.  Apologies for the blurry picture, I didn't have enough light to make the cell phone camera happy enough last night.


That was the first one I did up yesterday - the rest of them look a little bit better.  I think I want to fix the boots with some greenstuff - but I'm kinda digging the bare-chested Ogryn.  I've had to call in favors to get more shootas though. 

Should be able to finish the Ogryns tonite (except for the missing shootas) and get the last of the bodies to bases for the Infantry Platoon.  That just leaves the final bit of paint on the Ratlings and priming the Ogryns to have my goal completed.  More pictures on Friday, as well as BloodBowl results on Saturday (tournament).

1 comment: