Thursday, May 19, 2011

Orks, Orks, Orks... (or should I say "Nobz, Nobz, Nobz")

Got the last of the painted stuff back yesterday from my painting slave..... errr, good friend who, has in the past,  willingly painted for his half-blind friend.  Yeah, that's it.

Anyway, here's the family photo's of the biker nobz.  All have bikes (duh), cybork bodies, and stikkbombs.

First up, Power Klaw, Shoota-Rokkit Kombi-Weapon (and as soon as I figure out how - I'm contemplating adding a Waaagh! Banner - I've got the points in there for it)
 



Big Choppa, Kombi-Rokkit, Ammo Runt



Kombi-Skorcha, Big Choppa, Ammo Runt



Power Klaw, Ammor Runt



Mad Doc, Grot Orderly


Big Choppa, Kombi-Rokkit.



For those that can't see them because of the angle, the kombi-weapons and/or big choppa's are attached to the bike some how, either tethered to the frame, or slung somewhere.  All of them have wound counters (skull on a stick).

So, that makes my 2000 point biker army complete.  Since I've added a full unit of 'da Vulcha Boyz to the mix, I've got like 2313 points of painted "GO FASTA!" Orks.  I'm contemplating adding another 187 points to the mix to make an even 2500 points.  Now, it's a matter of what I want to add.

Tomorrow (possibly Monday) this whole army get's boxed up and shipped to Santa Clara, CA in preparation for Kubla Con.  I will endeavor to get family pics of each of the units, as well as in action pics of my games.

Now I just need to figure out my basing and the display board... and for that matter, the army list... for OFCC in August.

3 comments:

  1. Really? Really? You did the 'every Nob is slightly different for wound allocation' nonsense? Ungh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, when I built the army when the codex came out... during 4th edition. Yes. Yes I did. Cause it was cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always liked Orks since I was young and getting the Gorkamorka boxset. Great job man.

    ReplyDelete