Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Ke-runch? Ker-splat? Thump?


I dunno - what sound would a mycetic spore make when it impacts into the ground?  I'm using Armorsasts's "Erupting Alien Birthing Pod" for it, sitting on one of Dragon Forge's 120mm Round Lipped blank bases just to make things easier for me in the long run.

Bit of hobby review.  Armorcast's pod were shipped day after I ordered and delivered to me within 3 days (this was the week between Christmas and New Year), and Dragon Forge's bases were shipped within a week of my order and received two days later (this is during the time he's telling everyone he's on a 2-3 week back order)...  Very happy with both these companies right now.

I did some re-jiggering with my final list (probably not the last time, either).  Combined the two smaller gaunt broods into one bigger one, dropped two ymgarl stealers and picked up 4 burrowing ripper swarms.

1 comment:

  1. Squelch, I think.

    That is awesome. Way better than the "drop pod except organic" thing that is so common.

    ReplyDelete