Monday, September 14, 2009

CAPTCHA - you've got to love it...

Ok, so this is reasonably random...

I've got an iPhone, I've had one for work since they first came out. To say that MMS functions on the phone suck is a bit like saying the Pacific is small ocean. It's this huge whole "go to this web page, use this user name with this password to view the picture." The user name is usually something like "I76rSB*m" - but the password, the password seems to usually have some relevance to the picture. I'll get passwords like "bugs4fun" or "cars4all" when I get pictures of VW's from my brother (obligatory link here). From my sister I usually get passwords like "hair8fun".

I was reading a friend of a friends blog about his Chaos army - specifically about his World Eater's squad. The CAPTCHA that google decided to give me was so appropriate I had to take a screenshot.




Funny/odd... ya?

Not a lot of gaming done in the last week - my daughter turned 2 today. More updates later this week.

2 comments:

  1. I WILL SAY IT OVER AND OVER, ALL OVER THE PLACE:

    Happy Birthday, Buglet!! Auntie loves you!!

    Btw: word verification to this comment means nothing to me --> ecemings <-- WTF?

    ReplyDelete