Monday, September 26, 2011

Game 8, 9 and 10


Long shot of the 1-0 win I got over the Chaos Dwarf team.  I blame the rain.  Almost made it 2-0.  Turn 8 of the first half, no re-rolls... I had a rotter dodge out, run back, pick up the ball, go for it twice, pass a short pass to a Pestigor in a tacklezone who caught the ball.  The plan was to have the Pestigor blitz the Bull Centaur in my way, and going for it twice more, score.  Pestigor rolled a Skull.


I like to call this one "punching bag" - this would be the @$$-beating I gave a human team.  5-0... No long term damage to the humans though... Something about having an apothecary and 2 wandering apothecaries for those that needed it.


And last but not least, the 2-0 beating of the Orcs.  A lot of his blitzers had Stand Firm,else there would have been many more guys beaten up by the crowd.  

So, with 2 games left to go in this season.  I'm 8-1-1 with a 21-6 differential on Touchdowns, and 25-5 for Casualties.... no deaths though - so, no free Rotters.... yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment