Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Alright lads, Plan B!


Wazdakka has arrived. All and all, not bad delivery time from Forgeworld. Ordered on the 3rd of April, pick list created on the 14th at 17:50:37, shipped on the 15th, arrived on the 21st.

Plan B is the wife and kid out of town this weekend - and I don't have to work this weekend (yet!). One build Forgeworld Ork Warboss on Bike... aka Wazdakka Gutsmek is my goal.

... I'll make sure to let you know howit goes. :)

The other Ork think I've been working on was the squad markings for the orks. I've got the 4 biker squads done but I was trying to figure out what to do for the nobz... other than "yeah, the guys without them... they're the nobz." Original plan was a skull or two on a small magnet with a magnet on the base. Pull magnet when nobz are wounded... RC brought up a good point though - pick up the nob, pull the magnet and put the nob back... that's not going to work.

New plan - skull on a stick! Skull on a brass rod with something on the base that I slide the brass rod into. I'm now trying to figure out what I can put on the bases to put the rod into.

5 comments:

  1. Skull... on a STEEEEK!! That sounds cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know Sis - you keep reading these gamer blogs you're going to turn into one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could add them to the back of the bikes like how space marines have the VII Company banner on a steek-k-k...that's if they're bikers... you don't actually mention that...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Peter -
    Ohh.. I didn't even think of that. Thanks!

    And yeah, they are nob bikers (I know, I know, I know...)

    "Revvin' Wing" army list (2k) is:
    - Wazdakka
    - Big Mek ('eavy armour, cybork, oiler, shokk attack gun)
    - 5 cybork biker nobz with painboy, 3 big choppa, 2 p/k, 3 rokkit kombi, 1 skortcha kombi, stikkbombs, banner
    - 6 bikers with nob with p/k
    - 5 bikers with nob with p/k
    - 6 bikers with nob with big choppa
    - 5 bikers with nob with big choppa
    - 11 'ard boys (rokkit) with nob in trukk
    - 3 deff koptas with kustom mega blasta
    - 3 deff koptas with rokkits

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd have to learn a hell of a lot more than you blog here to play with your TOYS!! :) But, I gotta tell ya, I know more now than I used to!!

    ReplyDelete