Friday, April 3, 2009

True Scale - part deux

To get from last picture to here I've done work on the arms:
- Assault Terminator arms, 3rd ed plastic hand, 4th ed bolter
- assault marine chain sword and empire swordsman for the "combat knife."



The head is a trimmed Chaos SM head slightly elongated to sit where I needed it to. The grenades are from both the Marine's and Imperial Guard (Krak and Frag, respectively)




I have to say, I'm having a blast just plodding along on this marine. No real "plan of attack", just working as I see fit on it. Since These pictures were taken, I've trimmed the filigree off the shoulder pad and run the trim around the bottom of the pad.

I'm going to work on the other arm here when I get a chance. :)

1 comment:

  1. That's looking badass! I love the helmet, it really matches the style you've chosen there. The sword as a combat knife is brilliant. I'm really looking forward to the rest of this.

    PS: Mould line on the bolter.

    ReplyDelete